to the sen of the art. 13 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation and in relation to the information that will come into possession, for the purposes of the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we inform you as follows:
2. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
The collection of your personal data is carried out by recording the data supplied by you, as an interested party, at the time of sending the request for contact via the communication form on the related page “Contacts”.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded by other websites behave exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
If you have an account and access this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when you close the browser.
3. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- any request for contact, with the sending of information requested by you.
- administrative and accounting activities in general and for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
To ensure the efficiency of the service, we also inform you that the data could be used to perform technical and verification tests.
4. METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING
In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data takes place using manual, computerized and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes outlined above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Once the established purposes have been fulfilled, the data will be deleted or transformed into an anonymous form.
5. OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of data is mandatory, in the absence of acceptance, it will not be possible to send your message in the contact form, and then receive a response to the communication you wish to receive.
6. CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED OR WHO CAN LEARN ABOUT THEM AS MANAGERS OR AGENTS
Your personal data may only be known by company directors, identified as Data Processors. Exclusively for the purposes set out in paragraph 3, personal data will not be sent to other third parties or companies.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Finally, we inform you that the legislation on the protection of personal data confers on the interested parties the possibility of exercising specific rights, based on the provisions of art. 7 of the “Code” which is reported here:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a. and b. they have been brought to the attention, even as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
8. OWNER AND MANAGERS OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller of personal data referred to in this Notice is Francesca Pompe Enologiche, with registered office in via Ercolani, 7 / BC – 40026 IMOLA (BO) Italy.
The same is responsible for the response, in case of exercising the rights described above.
In order to simplify the procedures for submission and reduce the time for the reply, we invite you to submit the requests, referred to in the previous paragraph, to Ing. Roberto Manzini, contacting him at the email address email@example.com.